Submitted by Tosha Vasquez of Dumas, Texas
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can ranch style beans (not drained)
- 1 bag grated cheese
- 5-6 dashes Worcester sauce
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1 box cornbread mix
- Chili powder to taste
- 2 garlic cloves
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cooking the ground beef add garlic and chili powder.
- Add the Worcester sauce, beans and tomato sauce.
- When hot, put in baking dish.
- Mix cornbread according to directions and pour over meat mixture.
- Cook until cornbread is brown and then add cheese.
- Return to oven until cheese melts.
Tosha suggests: Serve with any type of hot sauce, sour cream or what ever you like...and enloy.