Chicken Bow Tie Pasta
Thursday, May 24th 2007, 10:01 AM CDT
Recipe from Brenda Montoya of Lubbock, TX
- Bow Tie Pasta (2 12-ounce boxes)
- 4 Skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Basil pesto sauce
- 2 jars grated romano/parmesan cheese.
- Season the chicken with your favorite seasonings and rub with olive oil.
- Bake until completely done (if you add water to the bottom of the pan, they are more juicy.
- Cook the pasta until done. Drain and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Cut the chicken into small cubes while hot and mix the ingredients together.