Tuesday, June 5th 2007, 10:25 am CDT
Recipe from Melissa Johnson of Clute, Texas
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 eggs
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 miniature Butterfinger bars
- Mix sugar, brown sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add peanut butter, flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix.
- Cut up Butterfinger bars and add to the mixture.
- Put teaspoon sized dollops onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 7-9 minutes.