- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- 15 servings, 4 mini dessert cups each
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk½ cup Key lime juice
1 container (8 ounces) frozen light whipped topping, thawed
4-6 drops green food coloring
60 mini baked fillo dough shells
- 1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine milk, juice and whipped topping until smooth. Add food coloring until desired color is obtained.
2. Spoon mixture into shells. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 200 calories, 30g carbohydrate, 4g protein, 5.7g fat, 1.7g saturated fat, 3.3mg cholesterol, 0g dietary fiber, 67mg sodium
- Rachel Cly, RD, LD - firstname.lastname@example.org