Butter-flavored cooking spray1 package (16ounces) hot roll mix 1 cup hot water (120-130 degrees F.) 1/4 cup egg substitute 3 tablespoons sugar, divided use 6 tablespoons light margarine (5g fat per tablespoon), softened, divided use Flour, as needed 1/4 cup packed brown sugar 2 teaspoons cinnamon 1/4 cup chopped pecans 1/2 cup powdered sugar 2 tablespoons light cream cheese, softened 1 tablespoon fat-free milk 1/8 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 2 round cake pans, 8-inches each and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine roll mix and yeast packet. Add water, 2 tablespoons margarine and egg and 2 tablespoons sugar, mix until dough pulls away from the side of the bowl. Flour a work surface. With floured hands shape dough into a ball. Knead for 5 minutes until smooth. Cover dough and let rest for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine margarine, brown sugar, remaining sugar and cinnamon.
4. Separate dough into 2 even balls. Roll each ball into a 15x10-inch rectangle.
5. Spread margarine mixture evenly over 1 side of each rectangle. Roll up jellyroll fashion, starting at long end. Cut each log into 12 (1-inch thick) slices, place cut side down 1 /4-inch apart into cake pans. Sprinkle with pecans.
6. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and a cloth towel. Set on oven or other warm place and let rise 30 minutes.
7. Uncover and bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine powdered sugar, cream cheese, milk and extract. Drizzle over warm rolls.