Teddy Bear Treats
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- 12 servings
- 1 box (3.9 ounces) chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
1 1/2 cup fat-free milk
1 cup fat-free whipped topping
12 reduced-fat chocolate-flavored wafer cookies
96 small teddy bear-shaped graham crackers, any flavor
- 1. Line 12 regular muffin cups with paper liners. Place one chocolate wafer, flat side
down, in bottom of liner. Set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping. Let stand 5 minutes or until thick.
3. Spoon 1-1 1/2 tablespoons pudding over each chocolate wafer. Stand bear-shaped crackers, face side out, around inside edges of paper liner, anchoring in pudding mixture. Note that some bears have arms up and some have arms down. Alternate so that eight bears will fit around liner.
Finish filling cups with pudding. Top with sprinkles. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until fine, 4-6 hours. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 114 calories 22g carbohydrate, 2b protein, 2g fat, 0.4g
saturated fat, 1 mg cholesterol, 0.6g dietary fiber, 211 mg sodium
- Adapted recipe by Janet Potts, RD, LD