- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- 2 servings
- 2 sirloin steaks (4 ounces each), trimmed of all visible fat
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/2 cup fat-free spicy French-style salad dressing
- 1. Sprinkle steaks lightly with seasoned salt. Place in a medium mixing bowl. Pour salad dressing over steaks, turning to coat. Refrigerate 4-6 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat grill. Grill steaks over medium-hot coals to desired doneness, basting with marinade until last 5-10 minutes of cooking time. Discard remaining marinade.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 206 calories, 9g carbohydrate, 26g protein, 6.8g fat,
2.6g saturated fat, 76mg cholesterol, 0.4g dietary fiber, 581mg sodium
- Adapted recipe by Janet Potts, RD, LD