- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- Appetizers-Side Dish
- 8 servings, 1 cup each
- 3 cups water1 can (14.5 ounces) 99% fat free beef broth
1 can (14.5 ounces) Italian style tomatoes, diced
1 tablespoon instant beef bouillon granules
1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
1 package (1 pound) loose-pack frozen broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots
1 package (9 ounces) three cheese tortellini
- 1. In a medium saucepan combine the water, beef broth, undrained tomatoes, bouillon granules, basil, and oregano. Bring to a boil.
2. Stir in frozen vegetables and tortellini.
3. Return to boiling, reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 7 minutes or until tortellini are tender.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 120 calories, 20g carbohydrate, 6g protein, 2g fat, 1g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 4g dietary fiber
- St John Medical Center