- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- Asian/Appetizers-Side Dish
- 2 tsp fresh finely shredded ginger
2 tsp fresh chopped garlic
1/4 c rice wine vinegar
1/4 c soy sauce
3/4 c apple sauce
1/2 c salad oil
1/2 c chopped scallions
fresh ground pepper to taste
Assorted greens (Romaine, Iceberg, spinach, all cleaned, dried, cool, and crisp)
- Combine first five ingredients in bowl and mix well. Slowly whisk salad oil into mixture until smooth. Add chopped scallions and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
To prepare salad: Toss mixed greens with dressing, place in bowl. Add sliced, cooked Teriyaki chicken. Top with shredded carrot sticks, onion sprouts, and tomatoes; sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Nutrition Facts:
- Ralph Landrum, Baxter's Interurban