Baked Ravioli Bites
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- Italian/Appetizers-Side Dish
- 9 servings, 5 ravioli each and 1 1/2 tablespoons s
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk1 egg, lightly beaten
1 cup dry Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
1 package (25-ounces) frozen cheese filled ravioli (5g fat per serving)
Olive oil cooking spray
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup light spaghetti sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine milk and egg. Place breadcrumbs in another shallow bowl.
3. Dip ravioli in milk mixture and coat with breadcrumbs. Place on baking sheet.
4. Spray each ravioli liberally with cooking spray, coat with breadcrumbs again and spray a second time with cooking spray.
5. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese and serve with sauce.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 218 calories, 30g carbohydrate, 7.8g protein, 4.3g fat, 2.4g saturated fat, 37mg cholesterol, 1.4g dietary fiber, 670mg sodium
- Adapted recipe by Jennifer Parham, RD, LD