- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- 8 servings
- 8 ounces dry penne pasta
Olive oil cooking spray
3/4 cup chopped onion
2-3 cloves minced garlic
2 cups diced chicken breast
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) low-fat cream of mushroom soup
1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained or 1/2 cup raw
1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, chopped, reserve 1/2 cup liquid
1 cup fat-free chicken broth
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray a 9-x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except the cheeses.
4. Spread mixture in baking dish. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake covered one hour or until pasta is tender.
*Can be assembled the night before
- Nutrition Facts:
- 223 calories, 28g carbohydrate, 18g protein,
3.9g fat, 1.3g saturated fat, 35mg cholesterol, 2.3g dietary fiber.
- Original recipe by Martha Kuzilik, adapted recipe by Rachel Cly RD, LD