Vegetable oil cooking spray 1/4 pound 96% fat-free ground beef 1/4 cup chopped onion 1/4 cup chopped green pepper 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning 2 ounces fat-free cream cheese 1 /2 cup fat-free cottage cheese 1 tablespoon egg substitute 1 tablespoon reduced-fat Parmesan cheese 1/8 teaspoon onion powder 4 uncooked lasagna noodles 1 1/4 Cup light spaghetti sauce (50 calories per 1/2 cup), divided use 1/2 cup part skim shredded mozzarella cheese, divided use
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a shallow 1-quart, ovenproof baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray.
2. In a small skillet, brown ground beef. Drain, rinse and return to skillet. Add onion, green pepper and Italian seasoning. Saute until onion is clear.
3. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, egg substitute, onion powder and Parmesan cheese.
4. Spread 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce in baking dish. Break noodles in half. Place 2 halves side by side over sauce. Layer with 1/3 of cream cheese mixture, 1/3 of beef mixture and 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers twice. Cover with remaining noodles, spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese.
5. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.