Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Monday, December 24th 2007, 9:49 am CST
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- Italian/Appetizers-Side Dishes
- 16 servings
- Non-stick cooking spray
1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
1 teaspoon oregano
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup chopped turkey pepperoni
1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
1/2 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, garlic powder and red pepper flakes. Spread in pie plate.
3. Cover cream cheese mixture evenly with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with pepperoni, onion and green pepper. Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven, sprinkle with cheese and return to oven for approximately 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
4. Let cook slightly and serve with reduces fat crackers.
- Nutrition Facts:
- Adapted recipe by Jennifer Parham, RD, LD/Siegfried Health Center, St. John Medical Center