Electrical Problem Blamed For Tulsa House Fire - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Electrical Problem Blamed For Tulsa House Fire

Updated:
One woman was injured in a Tulsa house fire. The house was fully engulfed when firefighters arrived on the scene about 9 AM Monday.

Two women were inside in the home in the 1100 block of North Marion. One was burned slightly trying to fight the fire.

Fire officials say an electrical problem may have started the fire.

Damage is estimated between $30,000 to $40,000.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.