OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- Authorities say fumes from a cleaning solvent at Will Rogers World Airport in Oklahoma City made more than two dozen people sick and sent 14 to the hospital, authorities said.
Major Bob Willis with the Oklahoma City Fire Department says shifting winds blew the solvent's fumes into the Southwest Airlines reservation area just before 7 PM Sunday.
Willis says the solvent was more likely to cause problems in enclosed areas.
Emergency Medical Services Authority spokeswoman Jennifer James said 14 people were taken to Integris Southwest Medical Center for precautionary checks. James refused to identify the victims, so condition reports could not be immediately obtained.