Early morning fire leaves Okmulgee County family of 5 homeless - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Early morning fire leaves Okmulgee County family of 5 homeless

Updated:
A fire broke out in a mobile home near Beggs in Okmulgee around 4:30 AM Tuesday.

Owner Tracey Terry says her oldest daughter woke up and smelled smoke. The girl alerted the family and they gathered the pets and got out safely.

Officials say a hot water heater sparked the fire.

The inside of the mobile home was heavily damaged. No one was injured.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.