One person injured in Tulsa house fire - - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - |

One person injured in Tulsa house fire

A Thursday afternoon house fire leaves a Tulsa family homeless.

Investigators believe a floor furnace sparked a fire near 1st and Oswego. Five people were home at the time, including two kids.

They all made it out safely, but one man was taken to the hospital, suffering from smoke inhalation.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103 is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.