The bodies of two men were found in an apartment building near 11th and Denver Wednesday evening. 6 in the Morning reporter Omar Villafranca says Tulsa Police have not released the names of the two men, but they say they appear to be in their 40's.
Investigators say the two men tried to heat an apartment near 11th and Denver using the gas stove. The stove leaked and the fumes overcame the men.
The man who lived in the apartment found the bodies after he got off work. Tulsa Police Captain Steve Bayles: "These were some guests of his that had been staying with him for a little while and when he returned home, he discovered that they were deceased."
Tulsa firefighters evacuated about 60-people from the building while they looked for a larger gas leak. After about an hour, they discovered the leak only came from that one apartment.