A prized show dog is found dead in Oklahoma City. The owner says her three registered Pekinese were poisoned by someone in her Oklahoma City neighborhood.
One of the dogs has died and Linda Vaught claims this is the third time this has happened. So, she hung a sign on her fence for everyone to see. The harsh message has gotten a lot of attention and Linda says that's the point.
Linda Vaught: "That was my intention. Was for everyone to start watching out for each other and each others pets. I don't want what happened to me to happen to anybody else."
The vet who treated the dogs says he's not sure how they were poisoned because the symptoms don't match classic poisoning, but could be from plant toxins.