Two people are checked out after being overcome by the heat - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Two people are checked out after being overcome by the heat

Updated:
Wednesday's heat sent two Tulsa workers to the hospital.

The Tulsa Fire Department says two workers at a Tulsa business in the 10800 block of East Newton might have been overwhelmed by heat and carbon monoxide.

The fire department thinks the two were operating a fork lift inside a closed building.

Both workers were sent to the hospital, they are listed in fair condition.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.