McClain County toddler electrocuted - - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - |

McClain County toddler electrocuted

For the second time in a week a toddler has died in a freak accident in McClain County. 14-month old Cashe Morris was electrocuted at his home in Cole over the weekend.

His father told police he was fixing the water heater, when Casche touched an exposed wire. The boy's family performed CPR, but could not revive him.

McClain County Sheriff’s deputy James Harryman: "It's really tough when I have to interview a mom and she's still holding the baby in her arms, it gets to you after a little bit."

This was the second Saturday in a row that Deputy Harryman had to interview a grief stricken mother. Last weekend, McKenzie Norman was accidentally run over by a neighbor who was backing out of his driveway.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103 is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.