House Fire Under Investigation - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

House Fire Under Investigation

Updated:
A faulty outlet may have sparked a Saturday morning house fire. A bedroom in a home near 800 E. 52nd St. North caught fire just after 5:30 a.m., said officials. Four people inside the home made it out safely.

The residents believe a faulty outlet caused the fire, but officials are still investigating.

The house sustained about $20,000 worth of damage, authorities said. The home is not livable; Red Cross is assisting the residents.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.