No One Injured In Tulsa House Fire - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

No One Injured In Tulsa House Fire

Updated:
Tulsa Firefighters respond to a house fire overnight.

It happened about 2 AM near Seminole and Oswego Place. We are told a light duty extension cord powering a space heater sparked the fire.

Crews quickly put out the fire, and no one was hurt.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.