One Person Injured In Tulsa House Fire - - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - |

One Person Injured In Tulsa House Fire

A Tulsa man ends up with a minor burn and gutted house after a candle starts a fire inside his house in the 1800 block of North Columbia.

That fire happened about 4 AM Friday.

Fire officials say the house had no utilities and the man was using the candle for light and heat.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103 is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.