Dog Rescued From Burning House - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Dog Rescued From Burning House

Updated:
Tulsa Fire officials say a cigarette is to blame for an early morning house fire. Firefighters were called to a home near 12th and Xanthus just before 5 a.m Tuesday.

Firefighters quickly contained the fire to the front portion of the house. Tulsa Fire Captain Larry Bowles says it appears a smoldering cigarette caught some bedding on fire. The home’s residents were able to make it out safely. The couple’s dog however, was rescued by firefighters.

According to fire officials, smoke detectors alerted the residents of the fire. Bowles says the blaze caused about $29,000 in damage.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.