Flash Fire Critically Injures Two in north Tulsa - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Flash Fire Critically Injures Two in north Tulsa

Updated:
Two men were badly burned in a flash fire in their basement Thursday morning in the 100 Block of North Delaware in Tulsa.

Firefighters say the fire occurred when gas from a water heater ignited vapors from chemicals that were being mixed nearby. A woman and her two teenage daughters were in the house at the time. They were not hurt.

Both men are in critical condition this evening at a Tulsa hospital.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.