Tulsa man electrocuted - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Tulsa man electrocuted

Updated:
(Tulsa-AP) -- A Tulsa man doing electrical work at an office building was electrocuted when he came into contact with 270 volts of electricity.

Officials say 34-year-old Lee Allen Green was pronounced dead at Saint Francis Hospital Thursday.

The accident occurred at the Triad Center in Tulsa.

Firefighters and paramedics say the man was doing rewiring work when he received an electrical shock, after which he fell off a ladder on which he was standing.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.