Broken Arrow business damaged by fire - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Broken Arrow business damaged by fire

Updated:
A Broken Arrow business caught fire Thursday morning. It happened around 7:30 at Cast Tech at 605 E Houston.

Fire officials say a ceiling ventilation fan shorted out and started the fire. Firefighters say quick action by the company's employees prevented a serious situation. Rick Morton with the Broken Arrow Fire Department, "this company is open for business this morning, their maintenance people were extremely helpful in identifying hazards, and letting us know this is a very volatile situation when it comes to aluminum and water.”

No one was hurt. No estimate on the amount of damages.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.