Two slightly injured in Bartlesville house fire - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Two slightly injured in Bartlesville house fire

Updated:
A Bartlesville man and his baby are recovering from burns after a fire destroys their home and a vacant house next door.

Bartlesville firefighters say a space heater with faulty wiring is to blame. Jeremy Jones suffered first and second degree burns on his back. His two-month-old baby received minor burns.

Authorities say Jones tried to wake up neighbors to call for help before getting into his vehicle and driving to the fire station where he honked until firefighters came outside.

The Jones family is not insured and lost everything they owned.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.