No one hurt in Tulsa house fire - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

No one hurt in Tulsa house fire

Updated:
A close call for a Tulsa family, when they narrowly escaped a fire in their home. Firefighters were called to the home at 15th and Oswego around midnight Thursday.

Flames were coming out of the attic vents when they arrived. Everyone inside got out safely. Damage is estimated at $20,000.

Investigators believe the fire was started by an electrical problem.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.