(TULSA) - Fireworks are suspected of igniting a blaze in an apartment building Wednesday that left residents rushing to safety in their night clothes.
The fireworks were still going off when firefighters arrived just after daybreak Wednesday at the Normandy Apartments in midtown Tulsa.
One resident was treated for smoke inhalation.
The blaze spread through the ceiling of the building, damaging eight apartments, firefighters said.
Investigators questioned a 16-year-old boy in the blaze. But fire officials said the fire was accidental.