TULSA business damaged by fire - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

TULSA business damaged by fire

One person was injured Thursday night during a fire at the Ninde Garden Chapel inTulsa.

Firefighters responded to the call about nine o'clock Thursday night at the chapel on South Peoria in Brookside. They quickly got the fire under control. Firefighters believe an electrical problem sparked the fire.

One firefighter had to be taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.