Tulsa house fire sends woman to hospital - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Tulsa house fire sends woman to hospital

Updated:
A Tulsa woman was overcome by smoke after a fire erupted in her home early Thursday morning. It happened at the Sunset Plaza apartments on East Independence.

When crews arrived they found an elderly woman unconscious on the floor. She was taken outside and later transported to a local hospital. Tulsa firefighters say the fire started in the kitchen when a pot was left unattended on the stove.

Damage is estimated at about $10,000.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.