Family escapes west Tulsa house fire - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Family escapes west Tulsa house fire

Updated:
Crews were called to a house fire in the 2500 block of West Newton around 3 AM Wednesday.

The people who were living here heard the fire and got out okay. They called for help. Damage is estimated at $50,000.

It’s believed the fire started in the fireplace.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.