Girl dies in McAlester house fire - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Girl dies in McAlester house fire

Updated:
The investigation continues into a McAlester house fire that claimed the life of a 4-year-old Oklahoma girl.

The fire broke out in a family home in McAlester on Sunday. Authorities believe an electric heater sitting on a bedroom dresser caught some clothes on fire.

A man and two other girls were able to make it out of the house safely.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.