Wood burning stove may have caused house fire - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Wood burning stove may have caused house fire

No one was at home Thursday morning when a fire destroyed a house in northern Okmulgee County.

By the time crews arrived at the scene flames had fully engulfed the house. Firefighters believe a fire inside a wood burning stove may have sparked it.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.