OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) _ A concourse and ticket lobby at Will Rogers World Airport were evacuated for about 30 minutes Wednesday morning because of a smoke scare.
``We had smoke in the lobby,'' said airport spokeswoman Karen Carney, ``it was an electrical problem with a fan and it was shut down.''
An overheating motor caused the smoke, said fire Maj. Brian Stanaland.
There was no fire, Stanaland said.
About 100 people were removed from the area at the east end of the airport after the smoke was detected about 8:45 a.m., Carney said.
The concourses reopened about 9:15 a.m. and airlines resumed service with only slight delays, Carney said.
Most of those removed from the area were passengers and employees of Southwest, Delta and United airlines, Carney said.