Tulsa apartment fire caused by stove - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Tulsa apartment fire caused by stove

Updated:
An early morning fire has a Tulsa family looking for a new place to live. The fire at the Park View Terrace Apartments broke out around 4 AM Thursday.

Two adults and five children made it out safely. Firefighters managed to keep the fire in the kitchen area.

They believe food on the stove caused the fire.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.