Electrical short blamed for Tulsa house fire - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Electrical short blamed for Tulsa house fire

Updated:
Smoke detectors may have saved one families life when fire breaks out in their home early Wednesday.

Firefighters were called to a home near 61st and Yale shortly before midnight. Authorities say an electrical short in the attic sparked the blaze.

A smoke detector alerted the family and they made it out safely. They are staying with friends.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.