Tulsa house fire caused by candles - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Tulsa house fire caused by candles

Updated:
A power outage is suspected of being related to an early Friday morning house fire at 6945 East 72nd Street.

Officials are investigating the cause, but believe a candle used to illuminate the house sparked the fire.

The area has been without power since Wednesday's storms.

No one was hurt.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.