Fire damages a Tulsa home - - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - |

Fire damages a Tulsa home

A scare for a Tulsa homeowner when fire breaks out in his home early Friday morning.

It happened shortly before 1AM in the 3300 block of South Utica. Tulsa Fire officials say the fire apparently started in the garage which was heavily damaged.

The rest of the home sustained smoke and water damage. Everyone got out safely.

The homeowner told firefighters he had used a charcoal grill Thursday night and it may have still been smoldering and when he put it away. Officials are investigating.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103 is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.