No one injured in Tulsa apartment fire - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

No one injured in Tulsa apartment fire

Updated:
A sleeping woman and a candle are said to be the cause of an early Thursday morning fire at the Western Pines Apartments.

Firefighters were called to the scene at 2300 South Jackson Avenue around 1 AM.

The woman left a candle burning when she went to sleep and awoke to find the apartment filled with smoke. Firefighters quickly put out the fire.

No one was hurt.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.