Woman Injured In House Explosion - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Woman Injured In House Explosion

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) -- An Oklahoma City woman is recovering from injuries after a gas valve near a water heater caused her south side home to explode.

The 25-year-old woman had burns covering 40% of her body. Her name wasn't released.

Firefighters were called to the scene about 2:45 Saturday afternoon. When they arrived, they quickly put out a flash fire caused by the natural gas.
Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.