Cigarette Sparks House Fire In Tulsa - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Cigarette Sparks House Fire In Tulsa

Posted: Updated:
Firefighters say the fire started near an ashtray on the front porch. Firefighters say the fire started near an ashtray on the front porch.

News On 6

TULSA, OK -- A cigarette is blamed for a house fire in the 1400 block of South St. Louis Avenue on Friday afternoon.

Firefighters say it started near an ashtray on the front porch.  They say there was one person home when the fire broke out, but say they escaped unharmed.  There were three adults and two kids living in the house.

The Tulsa Red Cross is helping them with a place to stay for now.

Losses were valued at $90,000.

Powered by Frankly
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 KOTV. Oklahoma Traveler™ is a registered trademark of Griffin Communications. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.