6 cups of fresh spinach leaves (with stems removed)
1 granny smith apple (sliced)
¼ cup dried cranberries
1/3 cup of walnuts (lightly chopped)
blue cheese crumbles
Lemon & Honey Poppy Seed Dressing
¾ cup honey
3 tablespoons poppy seeds
1 minced green onion
¾ teaspoon worchestershire sauce
¾ teaspoon paprika
1/4 cup raspberry red wine vinegar
½ lemon freshly squeezed juice
3/4 cup canola oil
1. Whisk all of the above ingredients (except oil) in a high sided bowl.
2. Continue whisking while slowly adding the oil until completely blended. There should not be a separation between the oil and vinegar.
3. Chill the dressing until you are ready to serve.
4. To serve, place the spinach on a salad plate or bowl. Garnish with fruit and walnuts.
5. Drizzle salad with the dressing and serve.
6. Serves 4 people.
Compliments of: Gina and Guiseppe's Italian Ristorante
Riverwalk Crossing ~ Jenks, OK
News On 6
303 N. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Newson6.com is proud to provide Oklahomans with timely and relevant news and information, sharing the stories, pictures and loves of Oklahomans across our great state.