Tulsa Police Capture Suspected Serial Robber
TULSA, OK -- The News On 6 has exclusive video as Tulsa Police arrested a suspected serial robber on Wednesday afternoon.
As of Wednesday evening, 47-year-old Kevin Brown is only booked on two counts of armed robbery, but officers say he could be involved in a number of other hold-ups around town.
Brown led Tulsa Police on a chase that ended with his arrest near 21st and Riverside.
On Monday, Sgt. Dave Walker with the robbery division issued a press release about a serial bank robber including video pictures of the suspect.
The crimes attributed to the robber are as follows:
- Wal-Mart Currency Center located inside the store at 2019 E 81 St. on February 16.
- The BOK branch located in the Food Pyramid at 3915 S. Peoria on February 22.
- The Kicks 66 at 7877 E Admiral on March 1, 2010.
- The La Quinta located at 23 N. 67 E. Avenue on March 7.
- Check cashing business located at 4989 S Union on March 12.
- Check N Go located at 3126 S Garnett on March 17.
Walker described the suspect in all the crimes as a black male, 6 to 6'2" tall, 170 to 180 pounds with a mustache and unshaven appearance. Walker also noted that there were no injuries in the robberies.
Again, Brown was arrested on only two counts of armed robbery.