Best Burger in the World
2 pounds 80/20 Hamburger meat 1 handful Parmesan, grated
1 red onion, finely chopped 1 heaped tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon olive oil 8 Burger buns, toasted on the grill
1 tablespoon Joe's Steak and Burger Your favorite garnishes for burgers
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper including; mustard, mayonnaise, lettuce,
Tomato, and pickles
• Have your butcher coarse grind fresh burger meat for you from rib eyes or other heavy fat cut of steak.
• Fire up the grill and use mesquite chips in your gas grill or mesquite chunks on your charcoal grill.
• In a frying pan slowly clarify the onion in olive oil for about 5 minutes until softened, but not colored. This adds sweetness to the burger.
• Add the onion to the meat. Add parmesan, Dijon mustard, Joe's Steak and Burger Rub, and black pepper.
• Shape the meat into 1" thick patties. Let the flavors marry in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
• Grill for about 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
• Serve on a toasted bun with your favorite garnishing for your burger