Fruit Salad With Lime Poppyseed Dressing
• Juice of 1 lime
• 1 tablespoon almost oil or extra virgin olive oil
• 3 tablespoons honey
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
• ½ teaspoon poppyseeds
• 2 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and cut into bite-size pieces
• 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and cut into bite-size pieces
• 1 cup seedless grapes (a mix of green and red)
• 1 cup watermelon, cut in bite-size pieces
• ½ cup blueberries
• ½ cup raspberries
• 1 cup strawberries, hulled and halved
1. Squeeze lime juice into a large bowl. Gradually whisk in oil in a slow trickle until fully incorporated and thickened. Whisk in honey, mint, vanilla, and poppyseeds.
2. Add peaches, mango, grapes, watermelon, and blueberries to the bowl. Mix thoroughly, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 6 hours.
3. Fold in raspberries and strawberries just before serving.
4. Serve with Panera Bread Orange, Strawberry, or Cinnamon Chip Scones
Prep Time: 15 minutes