Tulsa Fire Department Responds To Natural Gas Odor At Elementary School
TULSA, Oklahoma - Alarms sounded at McClure Elementary school Wednesday afternoon, just as school was ending, regarding a natural gas odor.
According to the McClure Elementary Principal, a heavy gas odor was apparent in the hallways near the end of the day.
The Tulsa Fire Department responded, wearing full hazmat suits, along with school maintenance and ONG to investigate, but said no source was found.
Children in McClure's after school program were evacuated to portable buildings to keep them safe.