Used Fireworks Ignite Tulsa Home Overnight
TULSA - Officials said crews responded to a house fire in Tulsa early Saturday morning after used fireworks caught fire in a trash can.
It happened around 2:30 a.m. Saturday in the 1400 block of N. Evanston Place.
According to the Tulsa Fire Department District Chief Bryan Hickerson, the fire started after used fireworks, that were not completely extinguished, were put into a trash can on the back porch.
Chief Hickerson said the fire was contained to the back porch and there were no injuries.
Officials said crews were kept busy overnight Friday with fireworks being shot in the city limits.